Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Are you serious Rita?

Well, it is true that kids say the darnedest things.  This may lose a little bit in translation (ie not able to use my hands for visuals) but here it goes!  So Rita took a bath and was running around the house in her underwear only.  But she was being "modest" and covering her bobbies!  She looks at me and says "I have little boobies, and you have big boobies".  OK....not big deal they are big compared to a 4 yr old.  Then she revises her statement and says....."You have long boobies" and proceeds to but her hands around her waist as to imply that is how "long" my boobies are!  Then the comments go to " you have boobies down to your bottom." Are you serious????? I was OK with the "big" but not real cool with the "long comment.  I have nursed 4 babies but I am not 85!!!! What a way to get a confidence boost.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO darn funny Jacqui! It's right up there with the girls constantly telling me that my BIG TUMMY is "kind of" going down. um...thanks. :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, isn't that sweet??? LOL!!! Aren't 4 year olds so nice? Lauren told me once that she had a little bottom and I had a big bottom. Um, thank you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - I like the new font you have going...

    ReplyDelete