Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Emporer's...I mean Rita's New Clothes

So since moving back to San Antonio we have been going to my Mom and Dad's house for lunch/dinner. Today was no different but I was having Home Teachers come over at 7 PM so we needed to eat early for sure. All went well and my mom made some wonderful gumbo, I took a short nap (nice, thanks Mom) and then I went to get the kids ready to go. Rita had decided to take off her dress and walk around the house in her underwear. Not a huge deal, but when I told her we were going to leave she would not get dressed. I decided to do the "I'm leaving even if you are not coming" and started to get Miles in the car. Sheridan and Tommy proceed to come out and all is going well. Then I look at the front door and Rita is walking, I mean strutting out of the house sans dress (underwear only) carrying one of my old purses. Oh, yeah and she has her high heel shoes on. Boy was it a site. I should have taken a picture. She proceeds to the car, gets in her car seat like it is not big deal. Kind of like the "Emperor's New Clothes". Maybe she did not realize she was naked? Who am I kidding, I have a 4 year old that like to be naked. Maybe I should be grateful she had her underwear on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment