Saturday, July 31, 2010

Someone is crushing on Tommy...yikes!

I am one of the new Activity Day leaders (working with girls 8-11 at church) and we had the first activity last night. We had a fun evening of tying flip-flops, eating popcorn, watching "Anne of Green Gables" and talking. During the chatter of the little girls there is one little girl that was acting a little weird when I mentioned Tommy. She was disappointed because her age group would not be meeting at my house in the future. She is 11 and the 8-9 yr old girls will be meeting at my house regularly. Anyway, I knew something was up. Her friends said, "You know what..." She proceeded to act like she did not want me to know and then left the room. Then they told me she liked Tommy. Not a big surprise from her action but actually hearing it scared me. My little boy!!!! She comes over and says," I can't help it I like boys!" I am soooo not ready for this. They will be in the same school and same grade but I don't think Tommy is really interested in girls yet. I am not sure if I can handle this whole growing up thing!

3 comments:

  1. lol! well maybe that will make Tommy start using shampoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope not. If he stinks it will keep the girls away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - nah, they'll like him because of his "smell"!!

    ReplyDelete