Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I save it for later?

Crazy days end up being crazy nights. Rita keeps me laughing but she is so frustrating at times. I still have a hard time keeping a straight face when I discipline her, John was help for that! Well, she has really gotten into gum. Somewhere she keeps getting gum. Luckily I have learned that peanut butter gets gum out of hair, a fact that I did not know when Sheridan was Rita's age. Anyway, I was trying to get Rita to bed (a feat in itself!) and I noticed she had gum. I have no idea where she got it, but I told her she had to throw it away before it got in her hair, again. She looked at me, gave me the smile, took it out of her mouth, rolled it in a ball and put it under her chin/neck! She wanted to keep it there for later! The question is has she done this before and I just have not noticed that there is gum on her neck. Maybe she is just chewing the same piece over and over and over? Now I know to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment