Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Chunky Monkey

I decided to go grocery shopping Saturday night after we went to a baptism. We had not had dinner, but did have some yummy cookies and brownies at the baptism. So I decide to just "run in real quick" with the kids to get a few things. Everything went pretty well except I forgot Miles' pacifier. We ran into Tommy's teacher from last year and I started catching up. (She is battling breast cancer) So as I am talking to her and holding Miles he starts SCREAMING. Not crying but SCREAMING. I tried to calm him but it did not work, so I figured it was because he wanted to get down. So I put him down and he stopped crying. Magic! But then I looked over to where he was looking and started walking and he was walking to the bananas! We were by the Milk and they had a display of bananas, Miles recognized them and he WANTED them! I guess next time I should make sure he eats dinner! The good thing was he was happy carrying the banana and we were on our way to check out!

1 comment:

  1. I truly love that kid! After this past week, he has wrapped his little self around my heart!

    ReplyDelete